Friday, February 7, 2014

Morningtide: Chloe + Isabel




Let me just say that in a few months y'all are going to get a good laugh out of the montage of bloopers I'm going to make! Anywho, here is a look at the entire Morningtide collection from C+I. It is beautifully girly with soft colors and a whole lot of sparkle. 







This last necklace is the one you can receive for hosting a party in the month of February! You will receive $50 for every $200 sold at your party. When sales reach $400 you get a pair of C+I branch hoop earrings and when sales reach $800 you get this gorgeous necklace plus tons of jewelry credits and the earrings! There's really no reason not to host a online party! Email me at coliesboutique@gmail.com for more details and to book your party! 


 And just in case all that girly, sparkle, beautifulness wasn't enough for you Chloe + Isabel also just released another new collection, Undreamed Shores. It is gorgeous and many of the best pieces are limited edition! Shop both new collections now via my Chloe + Isabel Boutique. http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/hellocolie/e85acf
Hello Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment