Thursday, August 2, 2012

In My Bag

 
  • Bag: Deena & Ozzy from Urban Outfitters (similar here and here)
  • August Cosmopolitan (here)
  • iPad! I seriously don't go anywhere without it! I read all my books on it now, it's so much better than carrying around a 600 page book!
  • Betsey Johnson wallet from TJ Max (same style here and similar print here). I was so thrilled when I found this. I rarely come across a wallet I like but I fell in love with this one!
  • Estee Lauder powder compact and Double Wear mascara (here). TIP: My mom wears Estee Lauder makeup and she always makes sure to buy it when they are having a sale/giving away a free gift! Which means we have a whole drawer of little mascara to choose from, along with many other mini cosmetics!  A lot of cosmetic brands do gifts with purchase throughout the year. You can search online to see when the brand you prefer is doing a GWP or call/stop by your favorite makeup counter! You could end up never having to buy mascara again!
  • No name powder brush
  • Princess lip gloss my love bought me one day when I did not feel well, he's the best - smile.
  • Hair Elastics from Colie's
  • Sparkling animal print sunglasses from Colie's (special order only)
Don't forget I am doing my first Colie's giveaway! Click here to enter! Some things can be done once a day so your name will be in the pot multiple times! And please be honest and actually do the things asked of you to enter, I will be checking! Good Luck!
xoxo Colie

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I need to make a trip to TJ Max! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally do! They have the best finds!

    ReplyDelete