Friday, August 3, 2012

Tax Free Shopping

It is tax free weekend in Florida, and I think Alabama as well! Even if you aren't going back to school - like me - it's still a great time to shop! There are some restrictions and you can read about those here. I hit up TJ Max and Marshalls this morning on my way to the shop and this is what I picked up!


  
I tried to pick up a few basic pieces, because I usually buy lots of crazy things that only go with that one pair of pants in my closet. This top was perfect because you can wear it long sleeve or rolled up, and it's a good transition piece from summer to fall.  

 
I have been wanting a black button up so I snatched this up as soon as I saw it!


I like how this shirt has a casual vibe but the front is covered in sequins! Plus it's super soft!



I am beyond elated about this dress. It's Calvin Klein and came with that fab snake skin belt all for the bargain price of $20! I snagged this at the TJ Max in Yulee, FL. I did not see another size 2 but there were two size 4's and I think some size 6's and up as well! You should just run to TJ Max and buy this now!


Jessica Simpson Pumps.


I can't shop without buying something neon and this was on clearance for $10. Also at TJ Max in Yulee, Fl.

 Here are a few similar items to what I purchased today for those of you who don't want to leave the house to shop!


BTS Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment