Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank You!

I am completely overwhelmed by everyone's reaction to my story. I honestly am so grateful to everyone who has shared my information! Since posting less than 24 hours ago just the link I shared on my Facebook page has received over 1,800 shares. The Jacksonville Mom's Blog shared my story on their Facebook page and their post has received over 200 shares. I posted the link to my Shop Colie's Facebook page and it has received over 370 shares. That is just what I can track from people who have used the share button on Facebook. I have also received comments and messages from people all over saying they are sharing my story! My blog has received over 27,000 views the last time I checked and that number grows every time I refresh the page.  ***Update: I checked this just in the short time I have been writing this and it has reached over 29,000 views! 

I have been contacted by some very gracious and loving people offering me their help. I was even emailed by a  journalist in Ft. Myers! I have received emails and comments from adoptees encouraging me, telling me their story, and how they were able to find their birth families. I was contacted by a wonderful person in Ft. Myers offering to find some people and ask some questions for me.


From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! Please keep sharing. With the love and support of all my friends and family and new friends I'm being connected with along the way I know we will find my birth family!

You can follow my journey and receive updates by following on google connect in the left column of this page!


xoxo - Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment