Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just Tuesday...


I had a bad case of the Monday's yesterday.  It started out as a perfectly fine Monday, but those are always the ones that get ya!

Happenings

The Wind
As I was quietly sitting in the salon working on my new website - yay! - I noticed it looked awful nasty out. The wind was picking up, dark clouds were rolling in, and my computer was in my car. As I returned from retrieving my computer and beating the rain, I unfortunately did not beat the wind...


The wind blew the door right off the hinges! Seriously how did this happen! I'm pretty sure that door weighs about a ton so I propped it up and proceeded to call my dad, because he can fix anything, who was not able to come to the salon till 5 that evening. But I can say today I am not sitting here with the door propped open, thank heavens!


The Run
Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am not one for physical activity.  I am not a team sports person, I hate working out, and running is only for those being chased. Yet somehow I have ended up on a team for the Color Me Rad 5K in September!
(picture via color me rad )

I think it was all the color that lured me in. But now I am starting to realize that I have to run! We'll see how this goes and you will most definitely here more about my running!

Have a fab Tuesday!
xoxo Colie 



No comments:

Post a Comment