Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Hello Colie! Your front row seat to the girl behind Colie's Jewelry and Accessories. Don't know anything about Colie's? Well lets brief you on a few fun facts!

My given name is Ashley Nicole Phinazee. Colie was a nickname given to me by my Dad, and when deciding on the name for my boutique nothing seemed to fit quite as well as Colie's.  Having always wanted a career in fashion opening my own boutique seemed like the perfect option. But as any person in business knows, it isn't exactly that simple.  In 2008, my senior year at Southeastern University, I decided to begin my mission of helping girls everywhere sparkle.  My friends always loved the unique jewelry I found, so what better way to help girls sparkle than offer them fun, affordable jewelry? I hand pick each item that is sold at Colie's, and work hard to find the most unique and on trend items at fabulous price points.

So what can you expect from Hello Colie? A look into the life of Colie! Everything from my date night outfits to parties I throw to DIY projects to beauty and makeup!

So to start things off with a BANG! Here are the winners from our 1 Year Sparkling Spectacular!

Jennifer Brown - Monogram Necklace
Donna Holton - Starfish Cuff



XOXO Colie


No comments:

Post a Comment