Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rainy Summer Day + Sweet Steal

Rainy Summer Day


view details here.

I strongly dislike gloomy, rainy, cloudy summer days.  It puts me in a wardrobe panic - I don't want to be wet but is this sweater going to make me to hot, I don't want my feet to get wet, I don't want my legs to get wet but I don't want to wear pants that are too long, then they will get wet - see I'm a mess.
This is my perfect rainy day outfit. Now I just need to purchase those mint boots!


Sweet Steal


Today on Amazon you can nab a years subscription to a selection of mags for only $5! So I got a years subscription to Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and Seventeen for just $15! Grab it while you can!



1 comment:

  1. Well, with that outfit you would certainly ensure that you did your part to make the day glamorous. I think I would wear most of your choices except for the pants. No way would I wear white pants on a rainy day. First, I don't like washing white skirts or trousers. Second, muddy water is a pain on a nice pair of white pants.

    ReplyDelete