Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Current Obsession

 
I have been in love with hearts and arrows for about a year now. Maybe it's because Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, who knows, but I just can't get enough of them! So it's a big surprise that I am completely obsessed with Hello Apparel's tights. I was eyeing the kids tights they sold with cute little hearts and arrows on the knees for the longest time, just wondering if I got the biggest size, that they might by some chance fit me.
 
 
 
Then one day on instagram lo and behold there they were, adult size heart tights!
 
 
Not only did they have them in my size but they were on sale for $24! And it gets better! They now have the arrow tights as well, plus with code "makingitlovely" you can get 20% off your order. Today is the last day for the code so get 'em while they're hot!
 
 
I can't wait for my arrow tights to arrive!
 
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weeks filled with pink hearts and baby cupids :)
xoxo
Ashley


1 comment: