Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Back!

Happy February Loves, I'm back!
 
 
 
January was my figure it out month. Props to all the people who can figure out all the things they want to change, do differently, or improve in their life within the month of December! I am not one of them. I'm just over here looking at lights, festival hopping with my business, Christmas shopping, baking, planning NYE, and making as many Disney trips as possible while the lights are still up!
 

I love this quote. Two of my big dreams for the year include expanding my shop, and doing a bridal expo - yikes! I have lots more but then I would end up writing a book, and no one wants to read a big book about my big dreams -well maybe one day!  I also want to do more of the things I love.  Like cooking, crafting, traveling, Disneying (I just made that word), and blogging! I am going to make it a priority to blog at least two things I love two times a week! That means DIY fun and cooking galore! I will share my projects and recipes with all you pretties!
 
Dream Big Loves :)
xoxo Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment