Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine

 I had the most wonderful 2 days of Valentine's with my Prince Charming! He took me to Disney World for "True Love" week. We got to meet Mickey and Minnie together, eat at my favorite Italian restaurant, and have dessert in France twice! I'd say that makes up for us both having to work on the 14th! But he didn't stop there, at work I received two dozen red roses! To say that I'm spoiled is an understatement!
 
 
 
Every girl deserves a gentleman. A man who opens her car door and pulls out her chair at dinner. A man who sends her flowers and buys her prizes no matter how big or small. That one person who loves her unconditionally. Even if she is crazy and cries over where you will eat for dinner, or sings "A Whale of a Tale" to the top of her lungs on Disney transportation, or wears shorts that look like bloomers from the 1900s. A man who will always hold her hand, always tell her she's beautiful, always be at her side. I am so blessed that God sent me Ben, my prince charming.
 
 
XOXO - Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment