Thursday, April 18, 2013

Can't Live Without It

I have recently become a little obsessed with trying new beauty products. I am in no way a beauty expert, lets just make that clear, but with all the beauty advice, and 'this is a miracle product!' pins I am constantly pinning it's made me want to try some of these things for myself! Not to mention I manage a tanning salon and am constantly receiving magazines and emails about new moisturizers and skin care lines! Right now there are 3 things I can't live without and the first of those is the new Kardashian Tan Extender.


Not only is this a great everyday moisturizer but it smells amazing! When I use this I just skip the perfume because this amazing scent last all day! Plus this moisturizer is specifically designed to extend the life of your tan which is perfect since lazy beach days are here at last! I you would like to purchase this check your local tanning salon or just call me at 904-277-3061

The e.l.f. All Over Color Stick. Use it for blush, lipstick, cream eyeshadow, it's everything you need and only $1. Yes you read that correctly $1. This little lovely is now a staple in my everyday bag. I currently have the 'pink lemonade' color and love it! It gives you perfectly rosy cheeks and a pretty pink pout. You can get these at Target or at www.eyeslipsface.com! Check the top right corner of their website for a code to get you some free shipping! I am extremely tempted to go ahead and buy each color, I mean they are only a dollar!
 
Now that I am officially in my late twenties I am all about some preventative skin care! To be totally honest all the creams, serums, BB cream, CC cream, retinol, oils, confuse the heck out of me. Therefore I have decided to take things one at a time and try them all for myself! First off is the Olay Total Effects CC Cream. I am about halfway through my bottle and I must say I really like it! It supposedly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, helps age spots, dryness... the list goes on and on and you can read all about it here. Plus it is a moisturizer and has sunscreen! I do wish the SPF was a bit higher than 15, but other than that I like it! I will do a before and after pic to see if it makes even the slightest difference in my skin and will post that when I finish the bottle!
 
 
Do you have a beauty product that you currently can't live without? Tell me about it! Leave a comment below and I might just have to try some of your favs for myself!
 
xoxo
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap & Glory products! Its a UK line of beauty products. I use the Face Soap & Clarity 3-in-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C facial wash. It smells fresh! & has little pink exfoliating beads in it! Love it! Also I have their Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in the Half Naked color. (The name cracks me up) It makes your lips all tingly! Supposedly it plumps them up, not sure about that but I love it anyways. They are slightly pricy. But a good buy when you want to splurge a little! I ordered the products off Sephora.

    ReplyDelete