Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good Morning Love

 I am not a morning person. Lazy weekend mornings are my favorite, I love being able to surround myself in pillows and just lounge about watching tv for a bit, reading a book for a bit, maybe even eat some yummy breakfast in bed! For instance maybe some nutella filled crescent rolls? Yes please! 


If you have not seen these lovely little rolls floating around pinterest, no worries, you can find the pin here! However, these are so easy you don't really need a step by step tutorial. All you do is spread nutella on the rolls, roll them up, pop them in the oven, and voila! I think adding strawberries or bananas to them would be just delicious! I will try it next time and let you know how it goes! 

Have a wonderfully lazy Sunday loves
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment