Thursday, April 11, 2013

Outfit of the Week: Lazy Island Day

Warm weather is here! I just love this time of year in Florida - the days are warm and sunny and the nights are cool and breezy, it's just perfect! With the shop located just right up the street from the beach I see lazy afternoons lounging on the sand in my near future!
 
 
Don't mind the messy hair :)

Light Tone Chambray top from Old Navy get it here.
Necklace from Colie's get it here.
 
 
New Mint Maxi from Colie's here.
Shoes from Coach a few seasons ago.
Mixed bracelets from Colie's get them here.
 
I'm sure you'll be seeing me wear this washed out chambray from Old Navy and Colie's new Mint Maxie over and over again! I'm currently obsessed with these two pieces! The shirt is lightweight and such a fresh color for spring/summer! The maxi skirt is also light and airy, not too heavy at all, and super comfy! I also have them arriving in black sometime soon! Maybe some coral in the near future? We will see!
 
Have a Sparkling Day!
xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment