Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aztec Fall

Aztec Fall
In Florida we have to take what we can get when it comes to fall. I've been really jealous of all the people wearing fall scarfs on instagram, petty I know, but still. Yesterday I wore a scarf and shorts... that's Florida in the fall for ya! 

That's why this is currently one of my favorite dresses. I loved it all summer and now that it's semi-fall it can be transitioned so easily! I only have a few left and you can snag one here.  It pairs perfectly with boots, tights, and a sweater, and when it's warm out the back has a cute triangle cut out. More importantly how about those Tory Burch boots? I need those on my feet.  I also love dainty necklaces with this type neckline, and Chloe + Isabel's Coral Branch Pendant Necklace and Fox + Feather Long Pendant Necklace pair perfectly with this ensemble. Plus they have a fall vibe and you can layer them with necklaces you already have or wear them alone! Big cocktail rings are my absolute favorite. This one by C+I is so classic and versatile, it's really a must have for anyone who loves rings. 

In other news there are some new arrivals coming to Colie's this week that you are going to love! Chloe + Isabel is also debuting new additions to their jewelry line this week! Make sure you're following me on instagram - @hellocolie_  -  to keep up with all these new goodies! 

later loves - Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment