Friday, October 25, 2013

Polyvore Halloween Roundup

For the last maybe 5 years I've been a cat for Halloween. Sometimes I've been something other than a cat because I had to attend two parties, but without fail I was a cat at least once each year. Not this year dolls, oh no, I saw the cat ears this morning and said 'well black cat ears, it's been a good five Halloweens, it's time for you to retire.'  Let's not get crazy though, cats do have nine lives, those ears have a good four more years! 

Here are some of my fave Polyvore costume sets. A little inspiration if you have a party tonight and waited till now to think of a outfit! Oh, and I'm going as one of these sets to my friends party tonight! Can you guess which one?









Wonder who I'll be this year?

xoxo loves have a fab weekend!
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment