Thursday, June 18, 2015

Live Clothing Unboxing on Periscope!

Since my recent obsession with periscope I have been scoping everything! I mean it's just so fun! I love unboxing new arrivals on periscope, I think the unboxings might be some of my favorites! Today I had a shipment with two new items, a romper and a dress, the romper by far won the favorite vote from the scope crew!


I must say I do LOVE this romper! It is summer perfection!  There is a fun mix of pastel and light neon colors. It's flowy and breezy with lined shorts and a semi sheer top. See More Here
I took approximate measurements of this romper. Measured laying flat from the center of the neck (where the tag typically is) to the bottom : Small 33", Medium 34", Large 35"

My tips for styling this romper:
  • Pair it with fun white sandals for a simple clean look.
  • Dress it up with some bright turquoise, royal blue, or mint heels!
  • Add a white blazer to make it a bit more profesional
  • The top of this romper is not lined. You could pick an accent color from the romper patern and wear a cammi under for a fun pop of color or just use white or tan! 
  • In the picture above I am not wearing a cammie just a neautral color bra and I have pinned the front so there are no oops moments!
  • Adding a snap button to the front of open top rompers (or dresses) is a wonderful and even more convenient idea then always using a safety pin!
  • Accentuate your waist by adding a fun belt!

If you want to join in on the unboxing fun follow me on periscope and twitter @hellocolie

Have some styling tips for this romper? Leave them in the comments! I love to hear what you think! 

xoxo - Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment