Friday, June 12, 2015

Styling a Denim Dress

A few days ago on my new addiction Periscope I was unboxing some new clothing and everyone's least favorite item from the shipment was my absolute fav! I have been wanting a good denim dress for a while now and I took a chance by ordering it online but boy did it pay off. The dress I got is so super comfy and ladies IT.HAS.POCKETS. Enough said.

Gals I'm in love with it. I have to stop myself from wearing it every single day. I did a little pinning and found some awesome ways to style a denim dress! Here are a few of my favorites below.

 (photo credit)


Here are some of my styling suggestions!
  • Belt it up! You can instantly dress up this look with a simple belt! Black, Brown, or maybe a neon color, it's really up to you and what you're going for.
  • Dress it up with heals! You can easily take this from day to night by switching from flats to heals.
  • Transition it to fall with some boots + a scarf! This is really one of those pieces you can wear year round. Add your favorite ankle boots and a light scarf to wear this dress into the fall.
  • Wear it in Winter with leggings + a sweater. As you can see in the second pic a denim dress looks effortlessly cool paired with your favorite sweater, leggings, and boots! Side note: Socks out of boots is my favorite.
  • Dress it up even more with accessories! We already pointed out how heals can dress up this look. If you add a striking clutch, maybe gold or sequined and a sparkling statement necklace or earrings you just took this to a whole other level! 
Do you have some styling tips for a denim dress? leave them in the comments below! I want to know how you would style this look! If you want to chat with me about looks and other randomness be sure to download periscope so we can have fun together! We can also play on Pinterest! You can find my Pinterest HERE and see more denim dress looks!

Hope all you ladies enjoyed!
xoxo
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment